Joe Biden is a reclamation project. Some things are just not salvageable. China and other countries that ripped us off for years are begging for him. He deserted our military, our law enforcement and our healthcare. Added more debt than all other Presidents combined. Won’t win!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 6, 2019
Deserted the military? Not a good line. Debt? Are you nuts?— Jennifer Rubin (@JRubinBlogger) July 6, 2019
About that Debt…
The only time we were ever debt free was in 1835 when Andrew Jackson paid it off.
Aside from that fluke, the entire National Debt from FY 1789 – FY 1913 was 2.9 Billion.
- Woodrow Wilson added 21 Billion
- Warren G. Harding subtracted 2 Billion
- Calvin Coolidge subtracted 5 Billion
- Herbert Hoover added 6 Billion
- FDR added 236 Billion
- Harry Truman added 7 Billion
- Dwight Eisenhower 23 Billion
- JFK added 23 Billion
- LBJ added 42 Billion
- Richard Nixon added 121 Billion
- Gerald Ford added 224 Billion
- Jimmy Carter added 299 Billion
- Ronald Reagan added 1.86 Trillion
- George H.W. added Bush 1.55 Trillion
- Bill Clinton added 1.4 Trillion
- George W. Bush added 5.85 Trillion
- Barack Obama added 8.59 Trillion
- Donald Trump has added 3. 81 Trillion so far and is on pace to spend $5 Trillion in his first term. (barring no major spending increase)
Back to the delicious Tweets.
Are you under the impression that Joe Biden is a former president of the United States?— Mrs. HMS (@MarALagoFuckOff) July 6, 2019
Biden was president? I know was in another country for a year, but how did I miss THAT?— Professional Student, JD, LLM 🍷📚🎤🎹🗼🎭🖼 (@somebodystop_me) July 6, 2019
5 time draft dodger says what about deserting our military?#CadetBoneSpurs— tesa silva (@SilvaTesa) July 6, 2019
Your Bone Spurs have gone to your brain. Your “presidency” is not salvageable. It never was. The military, meanwhile, is appalled by you for using it as a political prop and Joe Biden will wipe the floor with that rodent on your head in terms of humanity, respect and intelligence— Lesley Abravanel (@lesleyabravanel) July 6, 2019
The founder of Trump University is accusing somebody else of ripping somebody off. Let that sink in.— Alex Cole (@acnewsitics) July 6, 2019
NOT Salvageable List:— Jeremy Newberger (@jeremynewberger) July 6, 2019
Trump’s eldest sons
Trump’s foreign policy blunders
At least 2 eleven letter words spelled correctly. Definitely not him.— Zen Cometstick (@mutetheanthem) July 6, 2019
Russian media is mocking you and Tish James sends her regards.— Tom Joseph (@TomJChicago) July 6, 2019
One of Trump’s campaign promises was to eliminate the National Debt.
At the time of this story the National Debt is $22,436,752,941,854 or $68,145 per citizen. Remember that number next time a Presidential Candidate starts promising “free” things.